|I love this old screen door. It's hand-forged |
and a little tattered, but it stays.
Here's what I have done this week:
* Read two books
* Made lunch and supper several times (Don made breakfast most days :))
* Made several attempts at cleaning the house
* Went shopping a couple of times (except that I'm really, really cheap, so I never buy anything really)
* Slept in
* Prayer team
* Coffee on front porch with Don
* Started a cool project for Christmas (more on that later)
* Spent a day at school, working in my classroom. I love working in my classroom when no one is at school.
* Front porch with friends (almost chilly enough for blankets a couple of times!!)
* New baby niece was born (baby Caroline to join Ella)
* Almost nothing else that was productive :)
|One of our fall traditions: Mums go into planters the first weekend in October!|
|The trees are finally turning. I was so worried about these trees in the intense |
heat of their first two summers, but they're thriving!
|Don, carrying tools to what will soon be the fire pit.|