Thursday, October 1, 2009

I repent!!!

Okay, so I repent. Sometimes I am so completely opinionated and then I feel overwhelmingly convicted and then the Lord shows me something that completely adjusts my perspective. No one wrote to me asking me about this, but I couldn't get it out of my head all day yesterday and had to check some things.

So here is my revised statement:

If you are a blogger who sells things/has ads on your page/likes to link people to other sites, you are not evil or greedy or silly :) There are a handful of sites that I do believe are ridiculous, but they have become kind of famous and that might be why they're moving in that direction. It's not mine to judge.

And yesterday I found a really cool site through anther blogger's site, and the whole right side of her page was covered with ads.

And she seemed like a really nice person.

:)

I repent!

1 comment:

wendymhall said...

Sam,
I love you, you're too cute:)