Monday, July 16, 2007

Yay for Conyers!

Just a little local update-- I have discovered (okay, well, me and a bunch of other people...) a great little coffeehouse in Conyers. For those of you (us) who are still grieving the loss of Shelly and the Java House, there is now something to ease your sadness: Kaiteur Coffeehouse near the hospital. They have a blog (http://kaiteurcoffeehouse.com/) and I have to say, some of the nicest folks ever working there. But here is the kicker: free wireless. Oh yes. Starbucks is great and all-- love Russell and his baby cousin, but free wireless makes my day.

Tonight they are hosting a taping of a podcast for That Catholic Show and there are loads of cool old Catholics walking through the door. This place feels more like Salem, Oregon, than any coffeehouse I've been to in a long, long time. Gotta love it.

So go visit and tell Moose (the owner) that I sent you! :)

Sam

No comments: