Friday, May 18, 2007

so i'm blogging in three places at once...

I'm blogging on myspace and on facebook-- but really, it's the same thing because i'm importing my myspace blog to the facebook notes...but i can't figure out how to do that here.

but i'm interested in a more pure sort of writing area, so i'm wondering about this spot. i don't know. myspace seems easier to navigate-- weird, huh? hey, my degrees are in art and english education.


so for now, it's late and i am trying to avoid waking my husband up-- he's exhausted with end of the year stuff at school, and everything just seems to hit at once-- so i'm going to see if i can't figure it all out...

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Hey, Samantha. It's Chuck Jordan. Because of my anti-myspace bias -- friends don't let friends use myspace -- I didn't even know you had a blog.

If you don't like the way blogger works, you may want to try WordPress.com. I haven't tried their hosted service myself, so I don't know for sure if it's any easier than Blogger. But I've been using their do-it-yourself version on my own site, and it's really well done.

Samantha said...

hey chuck! see, that's why i'm rethinking the myspace thing-- it's really a pain in the butt on several levels (people who aren't "in" don't really have access, it looks flaky professionally, etc.)-- but i've been living in this world of traditionally-aged college students for the last few years and that's where they are!! i will definitely look at the link you've sent.

hope you don't mind that i listed your link here-- i just think that your blog is brilliant and i give it to everyone.